Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away





(Top: Asos, Belt: Mom's, Shorts: H&M, Tights: New York & Co.)

Hey everyone! I'm sorry these photos aren't the best- I was planning to take pictures all day and then (who would've guessed!) it starts raining! So i decided to just do them in my bathroom, since the chances of me taking pictures of this outfit another day is slim to none!
I was really surprised my mom bought me this shirt- but I really love it! Its almost like a mix between Minnie Mouse and Jessica Rabbit- ha! She also gave me this belt, which I'm assuming is from the eighties, but I'm not positive....hmm. I wore this with black & white oxfords but I couldn't manage to get a nice shot with them on!

Oh, And here's somthing new for you all :

My Product of the Week:
Cold Cream

I decided that once a week I would share a product with you that I really love. It will consist of (but is not limited too): hair products, make-up/beauty items, gadgets & gizmos and maybe some shoes. So the first item is Cold Cream! I use it everyday! Its great for taking off your make-up quickly and its also really cheap! I've tried expensive eye make-up removers- and they are just NOT worth it. One jar of coldcream will last you forver- I had mine for about five months and I haven't even used a fourth of it yet. Oh and guess what- it also makes a pretty decent eyeshadow primer if you don't feel like splurging on expensive brands ;)


Let me know if you like the product of the week thing, or if you have any other ideas! I'm open for anything! Also, here's proof that I'm one silly girl:


<3 SB


19 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the lace on the top, and it looks really great with those shorts.

Courtney Erin said...

I love the shorts - I really need a non-back pair in a heavier material for winter wear and those are great. And I use cold cream every day as well!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Amber Schmidt said...

Well look at you! :)

Irina said...

Nice and cute combination of top and shorts ♥

http://irinaclothes.blogspot.com

maggeygrace said...

Your top is the cutest thing in the entire world- between the lace, sweetheart neckline, and gray color I'm just in love. So adorable!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I love that top! It's a little bit cheeky and perfectly appropriate at the same time. I love things like that! ; )

Lettie's Blog said...

Thanks for the comment dear.
I LOVE your look, your look are so adorable, you are very cute with your red hair ^^

Jessica said...

unique top!!! :) :)

Marina said...

i like your top!!!!


kiss Marina

Unknown said...

omg that top is sooo hot! I love it :)
you look so cute in these pics haha,

xStace

Unknown said...

I like your top !!

Robyn said...

Love this entire look. The top, the belt, and the shorts are all something I would wear. I have never in my life owned a jar of cold creme though. I think you have me convinced to try it though.

Nnenna said...

I really like your top, your mom has great taste! :)

Danielle Du Jour said...

love the top

Danielle

Danielledujour.blogspot.com

thanks for the comment

Unknown said...

Cuuute! The outfit goes together really nicely :) xx

Anonymous said...

Rather liking that top! :)
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/
xx

KANI said...

the sheer overlay of your top is genius! i love it and have been looking for a dress in a similar style too :)

Cait said...

great outfit! i love those shorts!

girl with no name said...

your shorts are really cute! lovely outfit :)