Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's been exactly one month

since the last blog post. And we've lost followers, which is not surprising at all. I'd like to really apologize, because I've not been putting very much effort into the blog lately, and it was just starting to actually really get going...

I'm not really sure what's going on with Sarah, because I don't see her very often lately. however, I had a lot of posts lined up, but I lost the motivation to get anything done. I've been stressed out lately, and I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I feel like right now I need to focus on things that are a little more important to me: the upcoming school year, my job, and my relationship with my boyfriend as well as those with my friends. So I can't really tell you how much you'll be seeing of me in the next month or so, but when everything settles down I promise I will get back to blogging regularly.


I hope things are going well for you all.


x Courtney


P.S. apologies for my atrocious grammar, as well.

No comments: