Monday, December 27, 2010

*Meet Sarah Beth*



*A Little About Myself*
~My name is Sarah Beth, I'm 17 and a senior in high school! :)
~I happen to be deathly afraid of flying bugs (especially moths/butterflies...) and also fish ( and most underwater mammals, like dolphins.)
~I'm completely obsessed with everything Disney!! Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Mulan are my top favs- for now!- and I'm trying to collect the Jim Shore Carousel Princesses, but I only have Belle and Cinderella at the moment...
~I knew all the words to Rascal Flatt's "Skin" before I even heard the song.
~I LOVE BROADWAY MUSCIALS! And could practically live off show tunes :9
~ I listen to all kinds of music, but my favorite band is U2 (who I have yet to see in concert and its killing me! D:)
~There's some sort of genetic disorder in my family which causes most the girls to walk on their tip toes (from birth!) I do it, my mom does it, several of my cousins are beginning to do it- its inexplicably odd, and left me with very weak Achilles' heels..(but good balance!)

*Why I Started This Blog*
I've always loved clothes and fashion, but its only been for a few years that I've had the confidence to really dress how I like- considering most people in my area don't dress very fashionably at all. Now that I'm really blooming into my own style, I love the idea of being able to share it with everyone else. Though it can take me a little while getting dressed, I truly do love the feeling that a cute outfit gives me when I've got it perfect! And since Courtney and I have been friends since 7th grade, there was no better choice in a partner :)

*What To Expect*
This is what I'd call an inspiration picture I guess. I seem to go through phases where I'll wear outfits within the same color pallet for a long time. So this is just to show you the phase I'm in now- calm, earthy tones, with nature inspired patterns and structured shapes.





















Cardigan: Sears, Lace Dress: Rue 21, Tights and Belt: New York and Co., Boots: Fergie Brand, Pins: passed down from my mom





These are what you'll see the most of! Now my camera right now isn't the best, and I don't have an ideal place to shoot...but hopefully the essence of my outfits will still come through for the time being~
I wore this outfit to my friends and mine annual Christmas Party, with a camel trench coat for extra warmth. The tights look almost blue in the picture but they're actually a taupe color, and the boots are brown with gold detailing.


I also happen to love doing make-up...So I'll prob be putting up tutorials and possibly some hauls on youtube to share here :) I do a lot of theater, so a few of my tutorials will be for stage make-up. I was recently in a play where i had to make a lot of teenagers look very old, so hopefully a tutorial for that will be coming up soon~

Thanks for Reading and I hope this is an enjoyable experience for all of us!
<3 SB

No comments: